MATLAB error dring installation

This is really awkward My friend while trying to instal Matlab experienced this error I am not sure whether There is some error in the CD or in the system do help

The moment the setup file is opened this error is popping out

Untitled drawing

Replies

• Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    try installing JRE first ..
    *still on xp.😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Cyborg 009
    try installing JRE first ..
    *still on xp.😁
    JRE is java something right any idea on why it is showing Is the java stuff not uptodate

The best my pentium 3 processor in SATA connectors can support is XP
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    guess it needs the java runtime enviroment installed..
    Its showing that java virtual machine couldnt be started..
    try this..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Cyborg 009
    guess it needs the java runtime enviroment installed..
    Its showing that java virtual machine couldnt be started..
    I will try to fix it mate thanks for putting me free of this

PS: Software I detest them man to many complications

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am starting this thread in order to make a collection for some good past time entertainment and fun. You are free to post jokes, riddles, videos, links to youtube...
Hey, if we dual boot or multiple boot our machine with different OS, then does it affect RAM or hard disk at system start up? or effect the performance in...
The whole world is crazy about smart phones specially the young minds are so occupied in upgrading from one mobile to another. They are finding n number of combinations to...
crash test is one of the modern day analysis procedure used to find whether the the vehicle is safer for driving or not and find the tolerance of vehicle towards...
What exactly is the loading effect of capacitor? I found this as one of the main applications of the capacitor in electronic circuits. The book pointed that the capacitor in...