Delivery Of Cash By Flipkart - An April Fools Joke?

Have you heard of Flipkart Delivery of Cash initiative yet? Flipkart, India's largest online store has said that they've started the service so that you can get cash in hands without having to leave the comfort of your home. All you have to do is register your card with Flipkart and then make an order online. Flipkart's representative will then deliver the cash at your doorstep. Here's how it works -

Flipkart-April-Fool

The DOC service seems to be an April fool's joke to me. What do you think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way, here's their official page: #-Link-Snipped-# 😁
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    No company would be that daft to start a service like this. On its Facebook page people have already caught the prank.
    [Update]: The Prank is confirmed. On its facebook page Flipkart has added a description of this fictitious service and if you click the register link it redirects you to a ebook titled "A Fool And His Money"
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Its a good thing, but a little too good to be true.....😉 I guess its a prank!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google maintains the tradition of fooling people on April fool's day and 'Google Nose Beta' is Google's this year's offering for all the fools. Google's homepage invites the users to...
Keep your Microsoft files safe and secure. Set password to Microsoft Office files (.doc ,.ppt, etc) to make safe and secure.​-First open any Microsoft office's component such as Word, Powerpoint,...
Mark Gee made this remarkble full moon silhouette as the orb rose over the Monut Victoria Lookout in New Zealand. Quote Mark Gee: The video is as it came off...
sir,i am interested in embedded systems can u guide me to any of the courses? i am pre final year now totally confused to what to do next!!plz help me...
I found this in another forum. Would this be of any relevance to a country like India, where bulk of the voters do not access the net? What are the...