Embedded Systems Course For Pre-Final Year Students

sir,i am interested in embedded systems can u guide me to any of the courses?

i am pre final year now totally confused to what to do next!!plz help me out!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are a third year student, why not simply focus on your academics? How's your academic record so far?

Why not start preparing for aptitude tests & be confident about your technical skills so that you crack every job opportunity that comes your way?

Ideally, the choice of course should be decided by your interests. If you are interested in embedded systems, pick up any course related to embedded systems.

What exactly is confusing you?
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    small yet powerful reply...
    I am studying B.E(ECE) third year now,because of some conflict between tamilnadu and srilanka our semester exams got postponed and we are getting only one month of holidays maximum...many of my friends are going for gate coaching which is nearly 60 days...but me decided to stay in home and want to prepare aptitude and want to write mock tests available in internet and felt to attend any workshop or inplant training for one/two weeks,and to get grip over my favourite subjects...because as soon as i step into final year companies come to our college for recruitment so...but still i am having some fear in my mind whether the decision i took is right/wrong...suggest me CEANs is that good decision?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found this in another forum. Would this be of any relevance to a country like India, where bulk of the voters do not access the net? What are the...
plz tell me a book for heat transfer
SIr, am in final semester of mechanical engineering and i'm interested in New Product Development (NDP) so, what should i do after completion of B.E. Should i go for a...
I have to input only float number.. bcoz..i want to devlop the program for addition of two float numbers.In that if user gave integer numbers then the i want to...
The most common problem we all face with our mobile phones is that the ringer volume remains the same no matter where you are - at a party or in...