Deadly Inventions - Anyone?

I just got following mail and I couldn't refrain from sharing it with all of you -

please send me some of the crazy and deadly inventions of polymer engineers and a suitable job opening in your firm.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Shall we recruit this guy? ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    hmmm, how about plastic polymer explosives? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The_Big_K
    Shall we recruit this guy? ๐Ÿ˜›
    Immediately!!!

What are we waiting for??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    I'd say nothing is more deadly than plastic shopping bags and the soda bottle rings. Harms infants and wildlife every year. I bet that answer would throw them for a loop.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    I'd say nothing is more deadly than plastic shopping bags and the soda bottle rings. Harms infants and wildlife every year. I bet that answer would throw them for a loop.
    I agree with Gohm - the things that aren't nature friendly should be avoided.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    golf balls. They take 500 years to decompose, I read this soemwhere
  • imaimen
    imaimen
    Why that they did not create golf ball that can be easily decompose so that they will be less pollutant?
  • imaimen
    imaimen
    I am new here, is it true that urine from pee can be converted to gasoline? Awesome !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year student of electrical electronics branch.I am doing my project on phase angle control of SCR using micro-controller , using which we were going to control...
Hi, if you too are a Developer, IT professional, Decision-maker, Designer, Solution Architect, Technology Manager or a Student, this will definitely excite you. Microsoft is back this year with the...
Communication engineers, please help me understand the difference between EV-DO and CDMA 1X. I'm totally clueless.
echelon 2010 (formerly known as unConference Singapore) aims to be at the frontier of the Internet and web technology landscape, where the main focus will be in bringing together the...
Hi i got interest and want to do some research on 'Social Networking Cloud Computing' concepts . . Can anyone tell me the materials where i can get the very...