guidence regarding project

I am a final year student of electrical electronics branch.I am doing my project on phase angle control of SCR using micro-controller , using which we were going to control the speed of induction motor. But the problem is, in our lab t there is already digital triggering circuit which has triac which does the same operation. Is there anything which i can do modifications in my project to make my project a better one? One of my lecturer said that we can try to make it a close loop system which meant that when there will be a load change the sped of the motor decreases, but by programing the microcontroller such that when there will be load change the microcontroller should automatically change the increase the firing angle and increase the output. Is this possible?
Kindly suggest some ideas.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, if you too are a Developer, IT professional, Decision-maker, Designer, Solution Architect, Technology Manager or a Student, this will definitely excite you. Microsoft is back this year with the...
Communication engineers, please help me understand the difference between EV-DO and CDMA 1X. I'm totally clueless.
echelon 2010 (formerly known as unConference Singapore) aims to be at the frontier of the Internet and web technology landscape, where the main focus will be in bringing together the...
Hi i got interest and want to do some research on 'Social Networking Cloud Computing' concepts . . Can anyone tell me the materials where i can get the very...
hi i have a technical seminar in next week and im thinking of doing "tsunami alert system using iss" and i want ur help on this topic and want i...