Dasvidaniya review

I had been waiting for this film to release ever since I heard the song "Mumma" by Kailash Kher.

Dasvidaniya means "Good Bye". Amar Kaul (Vinay Pathak)is a regular guy whose existence is unnoticed by people around him. Most of us can identify ourselves with him.

So one fine day, doctor tells him that he won't live for more than three months. Amar's eyes open wide! He then decides to make a list of things he wanted to do before death and then follows the list.

In the process, he realizes that these three months were the months he actually 'lived' and he was 'dead' all the time!

An interesting story and brilliant performance by everyone. This one is a low budget film with no stars but everyone's done a fantastic job!

Must see movie! [​IMG]

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hey I haven't seen the film, but going by your review, it must be similar to "The bucket list" starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, i guess. That was good..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am an electronics and computer engineering student.next year i will doing my final projects,can any one help me on how ican construct a pic programmer or sent me the websites...
CEans, Did anyone among us see the movie? If yes, could you please write a brief review?
Lot of people ask you to 'write down' the things you want to do. So why not make a list and share it with everyone? I wrote my to-do list...
CEans, With CrazyEngineers completing three years of existence and almost 25,000 members, CE plans to form CE Ambassadors Team and is inviting nominations. The primary purpose of the CE Ambassadors...
Read the announcement here: -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/7908-ce-ambassadors-team-inviting-nominations.html Enter your nominations in this thread briefly explaining why YOU should be in CE Ambassadors Team.