CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberNov 13, 2008

Dasvidaniya review

I had been waiting for this film to release ever since I heard the song "Mumma" by Kailash Kher.

Dasvidaniya means "Good Bye". Amar Kaul (Vinay Pathak)is a regular guy whose existence is unnoticed by people around him. Most of us can identify ourselves with him.

So one fine day, doctor tells him that he won't live for more than three months. Amar's eyes open wide! He then decides to make a list of things he wanted to do before death and then follows the list.

In the process, he realizes that these three months were the months he actually 'lived' and he was 'dead' all the time!

An interesting story and brilliant performance by everyone. This one is a low budget film with no stars but everyone's done a fantastic job!

Must see movie! [​IMG]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • silverscorpion

MemberNov 14, 2008

Hey I haven't seen the film, but going by your review, it must be similar to "The bucket list" starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, i guess. That was good..
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register