Da Vinci Code

I can't wait to see Da Vinci Code. For those who have read the novel by Dan Brown, here's the cast -

Credited cast:
Tom Hanks .... Robert Langdon
Audrey Tautou .... Sophie Neveu
Ian McKellen .... Sir Leigh Teabing
Alfred Molina .... Bishop Aringarosa
Jürgen Prochnow .... André Vernet
Paul Bettany .... Silas
Jean Reno .... Bezu Fache
Etienne Chicot .... Lt. Collet
Jean-Pierre Marielle .... Jacques Sauniere
Clive Carter .... Detective Chief Inspector (Biggin Hill)

If ya got more news, post in this new thread 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Plot Synopsis

yet another Dan Brown fan 😁

The Plot Synopsis :

While in Paris on business, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) receives an urgent late-night phone call: the elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum. Near the body, police have found a baffling cipher. While working to solve the enigmatic riddle, Langdon is stunned to discover it leads to a trail of clues hidden in the works of Da Vinci—clues visible for all to see—yet ingeniously disguised by the painter.

Langdon joins forces with a gifted French cryptologist, Sophie Neveu, and learns the late curator was involved in the Priory of Sion—an actual secret society whose members included Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Da Vinci, among others.

In a breathless race through Paris, London, and beyond, Langdon and Neveu match wits with a faceless powerbroker who seems to anticipate their every move. Unless Langdon and Neveu can decipher the labyrinthine puzzle in time, the Priory's ancient secret—and an explosive historical truth—will be lost forever.

-got that from #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

The Big K
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    I have read the novel. Too busy to watch the movie 😔
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Jerry
    I have read the novel. Too busy to watch the movie 😔

When novel was too heavy to read ...how one can dare to watch the movie..JJ😁😁

--Crazy
  • crook
    crook
    the movie is a must watch. But darn! they banned the movie in India ! 😔

I'm hoping that they un-bann 😁 it soon.
  • vijay.rooney
    vijay.rooney
    y a content

FOR DAVINCI CODE Y ----A----- CONTENT HAS BEEN GIVEN N MORE OVER Y THEY BAN THIS FILM:sleepy:
  • crook
    crook
    i saw the movie about a week ago. I think the movie is devoid of the thrill that the novel provided us.

Catch the scenes where Langdon decodes the anagrams 😕 no thrill there. in the whole movie, I only liked sophie 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone I am starting a new thread as a continuation to vocab builder game.The only difference being here we gonna post questions with the options to choose from. Hope...
Hi everyone Afraid of the subject??....Don't worry i just thought of starting a thread where we can share our funniest ragging experiences.Ragging is the part of every engineering college and...
To my surprise there's no one who started up this thread....i thought it might have been started earlier....C'mon guys wake up! What do they bloody politicians think of them?? Year...
Hi CEans! I am starting a thread which would eventually become a part of CE-Finance Section. The question that we will discuss in this thread is: Is your living home...
Hey CEans ! I have just thought of this : 😁 How about celebrating Crazy Engineers' Day ? 😁 How many are for this idea? Biggie what do you say...