lal
    😁 a second faster!
  • archlpe
    archlpe
    sndgpr26
    dear friends
    can any one help me in making my cv in more efficient manner
    can you provide me a format of that
    hi, preparing a CV (resume) in more efficient manner would require your own inner sense. a sample format might help you but it would be best suited to you during an interview if you have something that you prepared on your own. here is an article that i read on how to prepare resume for freshers. hope it helps
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Around the beginning of this century, a new trend started in India - engineers from electrical, electronics, civil, structural, mining, chemical, automobile and other non-IT/Computer disciplines started opting for software...
CEans, after the successful CE Weekend Debate #1, we're ready with our next debate. The details of the event as follows - TOPIC​ ​"Should Non IT/Computer Engineers Work In Software...
Micromax's Canvas phone series is definitely cracking it up and good in Indian smartphones market. Remember the last time, when Micromax A116 Canvas HD got sold out in 15 minutes?...
It is amazing to see the pace of research happening in the field of batteries and chargers. Given that 'going compact' is our anthem and cellphones or handhelds the present...
Amazon's Kindle has arrived in India via the popular digital goods distributor, Redington as its distribution partner. BGR reports that the agreement between Amazon & Redington was signed a few...