Current Past President - Twitters galore

A few of the tributes currently making the rounds on twitter.

1) "Pratibha Patil to leave Delhi soon for Pune. Via Bali, Tahiti, Honolulu , Vancouver , Miami , St. Barts, Corfu & Dubai."

2) "Most Presidents make history - Pratibha Patel made geography."

3) "Pratibha Patil will be missed by Air India pilots, flight crews and chefs."

4) "Pratibha Patil's 2-step exit strategy from office: 1. Transfer all frequent flyer miles to personal acct 2. Start new cooperative bank"

5) "I salute Pratibha Patil for leaving zero footprint in history- No kid in the future can ever be asked any question about her in any exam."

6) "Now that she's jobless, Pratibha Patil can now sit and upload pix of all her international travels on FB"

7) "Pratibha Patil leaves Rashtrapati Bhavan as the Indian with largest collection of fridge magnets from across the world."

8) Pratibha Patil on her way out of Rashtrapati Bhavan: "My only regret is that I couldn't go to the moon during my term"

9) "Pranab Mukherjee will soon move into Rashtrapati Bhavan. Right now Pratibha Patil is changing all the working tube-lights with fused ones."

10) "Happy that Pratibha Patil is on her way out of Rashtrapati Bhavan! The worst president India has ever had! A shame for Women!"

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone write detailed functioning of the air conditioners? I'd appreciate your responses.
iam a mechanical engg 4th year guy... can any one suggest me a good project in automobile engineering.??
I am student of final year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want your help in searching project topics related to my branch.
i heared that java dosen't support multiple inheritance.. is it true.... if so why????
This is nataraj completed B.Tech in EEE in 2011 also done CAE Course . now in search of job