creative ideas for project in php???

hey guys please suggest me some ideas for a project in php which is not very common

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Project Ideas section 😀

The project idea that you'd choose would largely depend on your previous project experience and current level of comfort with PHP.

How about writing a robust content management system in PHP?
  • varsha pidwa
    varsha pidwa
    it vl b my first project... i want to something new not repeated topics again....
    i din't get ur point about robust content management system cn u explain plz???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    varsha pidwa
    it vl b my first project... i want to something new not repeated topics again....
    i din't get ur point about robust content management system cn u explain plz???
    A content management system is an online software that lets you manage all type of content 'text, video, audio' efficiently. You might just try to create a clone of tumblr as a standalone publishing system. It'd be a huge hit.

Else, try to create a place where virtual teams can collaborate with each other : say, chat in real time, have a forum system like CrazyEngineers, a place to upload and edit documents etc. That should be a nice, challenging project in PHP.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia Lumia 900 is expected to cost Rs. 28000 in India according to BGR.in. Nokia has already began training its sales team on the two new phones Nokia Lumia 900...
Government of India has imposed a new system for engineering & IIT admissions starting year 2013. Now, in order to secure admission in IIT, only JEE (now replaced by a...
Tata Docomo has launched TwittCom a new service that lets you activate and recharge online via Twitter. The service is currently available to all the GSM customers of Tata. To...
Fuelled by global ambition, Jaguar Land Rover is painting an impressive picture of success. With an incredibly diverse and enticing product mix, strong growth in key global markets, and some...
I'm just one freshman in the field of software, and programed many java projects.so help me.