CrazyEngineers Memcached! Do you notice any difference in speed?

CEans,

We've enabled 'Memcached' on CrazyEngineers. We expect the pages should load faster now. Just wish to know whether you're noticing any difference in speed?

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    yes ofcourse..its working πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, yes the independent tests show we've reduced the page load times by a great margin. I'm interested in knowing whether CEans are noticing it πŸ˜€ Let me know through comments.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah! The page load time has reduced.

CE is like...super fast! πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thanks BiggieπŸ˜€

It was annoying before when it took time to load the page!
    Now it loads fastπŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yep, Very Fast! πŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Yes CE has become faster........... Great going CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The optimization is server-side. If the internet connection is slow, there's nothing we can do.

Looking for more feedback.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Speed is improved πŸ˜€
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Yes its working faster. πŸ˜€
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Yes, it's faster. 😁
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    yes..CE is loading fast now..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like there's an issue with the registration count and memcache. The registration count isn't going up since last two days. I'm fixing it now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Everything fixed and memcached enabled 😁
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Yeah .. its perfectly working fine...I love CE 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The scientists at The Royal Institute Of Technology have discovered a new molecule composed of oxygen and nitrogen only that can give a huge boost to the conventional rocket fuels....
We have lot of CEans in the Corporate field working in various companies with different work cultures. This is the time, the freshers are getting jobs and in a short...
Hey guys, Today i found a really cool feature of wiki pages. Many of CEans may know it. But this post is for those who don't know.I am sure they...
[FONT="]Generator over Fluxing Relay (24G)[/FONT] -The relay measures the ratio of voltage to frequency (V/Hz) as this ratio is proportional to the flux-density level of the electromagnetic machine. -Over Fluxing...
what do you think what are the various ways to express love without words? According to me 1:- Emoticons(smilies) 2:- Music 3:- FlowersπŸ˜€πŸ˜€