Good information related to wikipedia

Hey guys,
Today i found a really cool feature of wiki pages.
Many of CEans may know it. But this post is for those who don't know.I am sure they will find it quite interesting.
Guys Do you know we can create our own book using wiki pages and then download them as ODT or PDF file.
Even we can save any web page in pdf form.
Its really cool..
Do try it.

Every link , Every bookmark will be very well managed in the downloaded PDF.

In every wiki page, just see the left column and you will find "Export/Print"
Click on it and rest you will see yourself.

Enjoy reading guys.
Hope this post may help some.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]Generator over Fluxing Relay (24G)[/FONT] -The relay measures the ratio of voltage to frequency (V/Hz) as this ratio is proportional to the flux-density level of the electromagnetic machine. -Over Fluxing...
what do you think what are the various ways to express love without words? According to me 1:- Emoticons(smilies) 2:- Music 3:- Flowers😀😀
hello friend's Just started to read about socket programming.I have written a simple program for reading a file from server and write in client side. Check this, For server side.......
Dear friends! Harmonics in electricity is always undesirable.So please can u suggest me some methods to reduce harmonics in power supply and how are they harmfull? PLease help me out
Dear friends! Sorry! But i dont have much knowledge of CMOS LOgic circuits? can you please explain me what are they and how to use them? thanks in advance.