CMOS logic circuits.

Dear friends!
Sorry! But i dont have much knowledge of CMOS LOgic circuits? can you please explain me what are they and how to use them?
thanks in advance.

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    CMOS logic circuits are those logic gates whose IC form belong to the CMOS family. The transistor used for switching in the realization of various logic gates are MOSFETs & they are used because they consume lesser power. This is just the small description, you will have to refer various books of Digital Logic Design for more info.
  • freak16
    freak16
    can you please name some author..
    By the way you are great shreya..
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Frankly I forgot the name of the book's author, but for the info you need any book on DLD will be enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends please explain me: total harmonic distortion Displacement factor Input power factor Input power factor is power factor only i suppose..Please tell me if i am right. Other terms...
[FONT="]Boiler (Steam Generator)[/FONT] -The boiler for 1,094 t/h MCR is Single Drum Radiant Natural Circulation Boiler “ELPASO” Type which has self-drainable heating surface. The unit is of pressurized furnace design...
Hello guys, I hope you are all well! I am creating a game in Visual Studio using picture box's, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how...
CEan Chirag Kotadia celebrates his 21[sup]st[/sup] Birthday today. Wishing a very happy Birthday to Chirag. 😁
yesterday i was watching a movie ,there was a dialogue in that movie "Are you a death consultant?" After hearing this , i was not able to control my laughing...