CrazyEngineers
  • I posted the "#-Link-Snipped-#" thread on 21[sup]st[/sup] January 2008.

Today, on 16[sup]th[/sup] February 2008, we added 1,000 more members, 😁 ! That is approx 26 days for 1,000 members! 😁

Congratulations to all Crazy Engineers over here! Keep spreading the word!

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberFeb 15, 2008

Awesome Biggie ... this is great growth indeed!

Lets have a small wager on when we will hit the next mark .. I say, 10k before April, eh?

The winner gets a free lunch whenever we meet!!

Are you game?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 16, 2008

kidakaka
    Awesome Biggie ... this is great growth indeed!

Lets have a small wager on when we will hit the next mark .. I say, 10k before April, eh?

The winner gets a free lunch whenever we meet!!

Are you game?
    That's very much possible. Free lunch whenever we meet - yep! Good idea.

(ps: I guess we'll get someone to sponsor our meets; so everyone will get a free lunch 😉 )
    Cancel
  • MaRo

MemberFeb 16, 2008

The_Big_K
    I posted the "#-Link-Snipped-#" thread on 21[sup]st[/sup] January 2008.

Today, on 16[sup]th[/sup] January 2008, we added 1,000 more members, 😁 ! That is approx 26 days for 1,000 members! 😁

Congratulations to all Crazy Engineers over here! Keep spreading the word!

-The Big K-
    Greaatt 😁

I think you mean 16th february 😁
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberFeb 29, 2008

we are adding more people...but to be true no one is visiting the forum so regularly..
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberMar 1, 2008

Friendster has an uncomfortable point. But things are definitely looking up.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 1, 2008

Well, that is because of the technical nature of the forums. You have to 'think' before you post here and its not like orkut (or other social networks) where you can just post 'hi' / 'hello' etc.

We continue to survive on the 'Gems' that we get after regular intervals who are really interested in 'engineering' and want to make a difference.

Those are, unfortunately just less than 1% of the strength of CE. But if you have any crazy ideas on accelerating the forum activity, post them here.
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMar 1, 2008

cool ..so as i said have a admins,mods will help u out.they can take care of few forums and it will be useful.

changing the format of forum layout of each section will help..make some announcement sub-section and add few imp topics that are important in a separate sub-section..
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberMar 1, 2008

gr8.....news .........but joinin only dosent mean everythin....to spread CE...you have to be online...and reply to forums etc..in a simple way ...have to live In CE"s world...for a part of yours day.......
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 1, 2008

just2rock
    gr8.....news .........but joinin only dosent mean everythin....to spread CE...you have to be online...and reply to forums etc..in a simple way ...have to live In CE"s world...for a part of yours day.......
    That's perfect. As I said in one of my earlier posts, CE will not survive on mere number of engineers. An integral part of our mission is to dig out the real gems - the real crazy engineers who will make a difference to the world.

But as I see, some of our new members are very active and have started doing a great job on CE forums. We have a bright future, no doubts about it.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register