CrazyEngineers - How to Change from mobile mode to pc mode?

by mistake i clicked on mobile option in someone's profile,and the site on my pc is showing in mobile mode,how to change into pc mode,pls help

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: pc mode??

Hi Aman, to move back to pc mode, you will have to remove the cookie.

Click on Tools, then Options (or Edit | Preferences on Linux)
    Select Privacy
    In the Cookies panel, click on Show Cookies
    Click on the correct entry in the list and click on the Remove Cookie button

👍
  • aman12
    aman12

thanks!! it worked 😀 the forum is quite irritating in the mobile mode
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

aman12
    thanks!! it worked 😀 the forum is quite irritating in the mobile mode
    Mobile style is not intended for desktop use. The style is currently under beta 😀
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Oh.. There is a separate style for mobile use?

I didn't notice any difference when I accessed CE from my mobile.
    Is it served in the same way or is some optimization for mobile use done in the background?
  • lal
    lal
    Experiencing problems with mobile site..!!Im using Opera Mobile 11.10 for Symbian (S60 v3) phones. I have set the user agent as desktop. Still the mobile site comes on. (well, I blame opera for that..!) The bad part is that, even if i click the option for full site on the bottom, it wont change..!! (I did try clearing cookies) And the worst part is, it feels like the mobile site is not optimized for mobile devices, it still consumes a lot of data and takes a lot of time to open. Shows 'loading' until the complete data on page is transferred. That is annoying.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Which service provider are you using? And at what speeds? And which is the model of your phone? Mobile internet has got lots of limitations!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in my first year of degree in electrical information engineering and just started my university life for 2 months now.Let me just say that I am fresh from...
This is a new technology of broad band access network ,which has a wire less mesh network which connect end users and an optical back haul network .. to carry...
Ware House Management Using Robotic System
Starting Control and monitoring Of Motor Parameters
InnovationNewsDaily gives you a peek at the seven most useful robots you can get your hands on today. Top 7 Useful Robots You Can Buy | Consumer Electronics & Innovation,...