CrazyEngineers Day Activities: Be Online On November 26!

CEans,

CE's foundation day, November 26[sup]th[/sup], is just a few days away and I'm sure all of us are getting ready for the D-day.

One way to celebrate it together is to be online at the same time. With your feedback here: #-Link-Snipped-# we have decided following time for being online together -

Day: November 26, 2010
Time: Between 5 - 6 PM, Indian Standard Time [Since most of our users are from India].

We'll pick any time between 5-6 PM and all the members who'll be online at that time, will receive an awesome, surprise gift! 😁

So, all you have to do is cancel all your appointments on November 26 between 5-6PM IST and login to CrazyEngineers.

Discuss this announcement here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

CEans, we underestimated your enthusiasm while planning for the gifts for all of you. We have therefore decided that all our regular contributors (with 25+ posts; aka CE-Enthusiasts +) will be eligible for receiving special gift. Those who're missing the count by just few posts, you have more than 24 hours to become CE-Enthusiast 😀

Discuss this update here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Confirm your online presence here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers was founded on November 26, 2005 and we celebrate it as "CrazyEngineers Day" 😀 In order to celebrate it together, we all have decided to login to CrazyEngineers on...
Wikipedia is World's 5th most popular website and has over 400 million users. Running such a huge site is not an easy task and on the top of it, if...
Dear Friends, I have lost my Quick Heal Total Security 2010 activation key.can anyone provide it.
Facebook launching its mail service which is also named as Gmail Killer What do you think facebook's mail service can really act as Gmail Killer or not?
Is there any auto downloader software available to download datas from fileserve, megaupload, mediafire, rapidshare, hotfile, cramit sites?