Activation Key of Quick Heal Total Security 2010

Dear Friends,

I have lost my Quick Heal Total Security 2010 activation key.can anyone provide it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the best way to obtain the key is to contact the company and inform them about your problem. Have you tried doing that?
  • think
    think
    lolz Biggie u must be knowing that its a spam post.. after all ur an admin ๐Ÿ˜
  • saytunak
    saytunak
    yes, i had informed them, but they said that i have to pay for the key.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Saytunak,

Donot post the same thing in multiple threads!

If you have bought Antivirus from Quickheal and lost your key you can always ask them.
    If you have downloaded from Internet , then we cannot provide you any key as it is illegal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook launching its mail service which is also named as Gmail Killer What do you think facebook's mail service can really act as Gmail Killer or not?
Is there any auto downloader software available to download datas from fileserve, megaupload, mediafire, rapidshare, hotfile, cramit sites?
Digital River is a provider of e-commerce sites for software publishers and online retailers. And it has been recently in news that they are looking for setting up it's development...
Hi CEan ,I got to knew by some peoples who have attended CAT2010, and faced some wrong questions in paper,is it happened by any of CEan?
Before i begin to write, just have a look at below mentioned link https://goyal420.my3gb.com/text.htm seems cool right??? These are few effects which i have created to give you a demo,...