CrazyEngineers
  • (crazy)Ladies and gentlemen, presenting one of the craziest engineer alive:

Name: Ankita Mathur

Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering

Occupation: I do what my mother calls a side business. I'm a student, I study (not):sshhh:

Hobbies and Interests:
    I mentioned reading, writing and surfing net in my profile. Other things include pulling everyone's leg and dishing out ridiculous stories and boring my friends

Aim in life: To be the most wackiest engineer possible.😁 I think I'll like to be a freelance programmer because all offices start in the morning and my day starts after sunset (If I can help it! Trust me college authorities are very touchy about punctuality)

I joined crazy engineers because: I felt like it.😉 Seriously, I liked the name and the concept. It suited my attitude perfectly, so I joined.

So that was about me.

Ladies and Gentlemen presenting, morecrazythanu.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 2, 2008

😁

That's a nice introduction! Welcome to CE and I hope you will love this place. You *must* ( 😁 ) help us spread the word!

Oh, could you please throw some light on -

Aim in life: To be the most wackiest engineer possible.[​IMG]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 3, 2008

Hi Ankita
    Quite a marvelous introduction. A very warm welcome from my side. I too am a 2nd year student and many things that you mentioned apply to me.
    I know you will enjoy this place. Its fun.
    And my feelings say that your posts are going to be very interesting and i should look forward to them 😉
    Welcome again and have a good time
    Prateek
    Cancel
  • morecrazythanu

MemberMay 3, 2008

Replying to Big_K here about My Aim in Life thing:
    If truth must be told then, I don't know. I'm a very intuitive person and all I can say is when the opportunity knocks on my door I would just know.
    When I tell this "Aim" to some of my friends they all ask the same question I tell them "We'll see." So that's what I can tell you too

Clueless by still morecrazythanu
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMay 4, 2008

Welcome to CE Do visit often.😎😎😎
    Cancel
  • mdronsubbs

MemberMay 5, 2008

WELCOME to the world of crazy but deadly brains.....welcome
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberMay 5, 2008

welcome aboard!
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberMay 5, 2008

Ankita,
    welcome to CE.Feel free to put yours valuable ideas here .
    Cancel
  • MaRo

MemberMay 6, 2008

Good offices open 24/7 for programmers & engineers, but not for accountants and these routine jobs

As my company I can go anytime but the jobs must be done on time, whenever you come whenever you go, another thing that you've to be available 24/7 whenever your boss called you 😁

Come and work with us man 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register