(Crazy) Ladies and Gentlemen...

(crazy)Ladies and gentlemen, presenting one of the craziest engineer alive:

Name: Ankita Mathur

Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering

Occupation: I do what my mother calls a side business. I'm a student, I study (not):sshhh:

Hobbies and Interests:
I mentioned reading, writing and surfing net in my profile. Other things include pulling everyone's leg and dishing out ridiculous stories and boring my friends

Aim in life: To be the most wackiest engineer possible.๐Ÿ˜ I think I'll like to be a freelance programmer because all offices start in the morning and my day starts after sunset (If I can help it! Trust me college authorities are very touchy about punctuality)

I joined crazy engineers because: I felt like it.๐Ÿ˜‰ Seriously, I liked the name and the concept. It suited my attitude perfectly, so I joined.

So that was about me.

Ladies and Gentlemen presenting, morecrazythanu.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜

That's a nice introduction! Welcome to CE and I hope you will love this place. You *must* ( ๐Ÿ˜ ) help us spread the word!

Oh, could you please throw some light on -

Aim in life: To be the most wackiest engineer possible.[โ€‹IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Ankita
    Quite a marvelous introduction. A very warm welcome from my side. I too am a 2nd year student and many things that you mentioned apply to me.
    I know you will enjoy this place. Its fun.
    And my feelings say that your posts are going to be very interesting and i should look forward to them ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Welcome again and have a good time
    Prateek
  • morecrazythanu
    morecrazythanu
    Replying to Big_K here about My Aim in Life thing:
    If truth must be told then, I don't know. I'm a very intuitive person and all I can say is when the opportunity knocks on my door I would just know.
    When I tell this "Aim" to some of my friends they all ask the same question I tell them "We'll see." So that's what I can tell you too

Clueless by still morecrazythanu
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to CE Do visit often.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    WELCOME to the world of crazy but deadly brains.....welcome
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome aboard!
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Ankita,
    welcome to CE.Feel free to put yours valuable ideas here .
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Good offices open 24/7 for programmers & engineers, but not for accountants and these routine jobs

As my company I can go anytime but the jobs must be done on time, whenever you come whenever you go, another thing that you've to be available 24/7 whenever your boss called you ๐Ÿ˜

Come and work with us man ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii i have finished my 2nd year could anyone help me getting the list of companies that offers inplant trainings
anybody can upload plating process & screen printing process books pls
I got an idea. As Big K is son of MSEGL Engineer and I am son of former MSEDL and MSETCL Engineer. Why not have a solar cum Hydel power...
I am a crazy Engineer with lots of ideas but lacking in implementing it. That's why I want you peoples help. yours sincerely, V.C.Rajnarayan
hai๐Ÿ˜