Cowboy here.

I was very inactive member since i had joined crazy engineers.

i am cowboy from ahmedabad.I am electrical engg student right now in 3rd year.

I like to wonder in electric machines it is mind favourite subject and want to know more and more about it. I also like guitar music. I'm a big fan of A.R.Raheman and lucky Ali.

I had joined CE a long time ago but after attending meet in Ankleshwar. Now i am planning to be active here as i found crazy very informative and full with extra ordinary people.

This will be very helpful to me.

Long live CE

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great man!!!

Good!!! Welcome back!!

Good GF you too have pulled one more old member !!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hiii......
    Grand welcome to CE..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Howdy ๐Ÿ˜€ Good to know you're gonna be active!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€. Great going, Godfather! ๐Ÿ˜
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome back to CE,
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Be connected with CE and enjoy it.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers Forum mate...
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    cowboy
    I was very inactive member since i had joined crazy engineers.

i am cowboy from ahmedabad.I am electrical engg student right now in 3rd year.

I like to wonder in electric machines it is mind favourite subject and want to know more and more about it. I also like guitar music. I'm a big fan of A.R.Raheman and lucky Ali.

I had joined CE a long time ago but after attending meet in Ankleshwar. Now i am planning to be active here as i found crazy very informative and full with extra ordinary people.

This will be very helpful to me.

Long live CE

welcome to CE cowboy... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome Back buddy!!!
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Hope you have nice time here..
    Am i right???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends , I want to know how computer boots ? can anyone tell me about this ?
Hi friends , I am new to CE can any one tell me why we require device driver's .
hello friends " fiber optical power measurement without breaking it" think over it & let me know
i m Samiksha,studying S.Y.B.Tech. in Mechanical stream.I m in search of a good idea for my project.Please mail me if you have an intresting idea in your mind for a...
To keep the forum clean and make sure unruly behaviour is not encouraged, I suggest going in for a 3 strikes kinda rule. If you spam/abuse or break any other...