Course after BE ECE

I am Azar. I did my BE in ECE. I would like to do some extra course meanwhile so that it would be useful for me to get a good job. I would like to do it in IT field whether CCNA or MCSE .Please guide me through this so that I could get a good career.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you like to make a career in networking domain, CCNA would be a good choice of certification for you. Do search this section for CCNA related questions and I'm sure you'll find plenty of useful information. In addition, I can't stress the importance of knowing the basics of E&TC for your interviews. More than the training that you'll undertake, most of the interviewers will be more interested in testing how ready you are with the basics.
  • Azar@Achu
    Azar@Achu
    Sir does CCNA provides a great oppurtunity to get a high payscale or please recommend me some courses so that I can get a good pay .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one tell that how can we increase the system performance while using internet.?
It is expected that in Jharkhand 15 to 30% Drilled tube wells silted or collapsed in 2 to 3 years and get choked, here UPVC casing pipes are used, it...
Guys the topics as suggested in the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/weekly-tech-discussion-topic-suggestion.60259/ And other topics which received second maximum votes in the previous Weekly discussion topic selection threads are all taken for this...
Why grouping in k-map is done in terms of 2 to the power of n?
Hi All friends...I want a new Idea on "data mining" to complete my thesis work..Thanks in advanced plz help