Correspondance Course For GATE

im havin an idea 2 do correspndence course 4 gate 4m made easy academy..is it worth doin or joinin a coachin centre in chennai is better

Replies

• darkwarrior111
    darkwarrior111
    don't go for made easy correspondence most of my friends are having it,the theory provided is not sufficient it is just for revision purpose but the solved questions will help you,in short you should have standard books for all topics if you are preparing from made easy study material,instead go for BRILLIANT TUTORIALS study material and join test series of brilliant tutorials or gateforum. from my point of view if you follow the above tips than self study will do no need to join coaching but REMEMBER whenever you study, study with full concentration because there will be no one to give you assignments or take tests, to check your knowledge, you are on your own.
    BEST OF LUCK👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Correspondence courses are only effective if the course material is proven (has a long establishment & history) and the course taker is very well disciplined. Most of the students subscribe to correspondence course and never get regular with their studies because there is no one to 'order' you to sit, study and pay attention to what's being taught.

You've given us no information about your background - are you a student or a working professional? Is it possible for you to move to another city and so on? Only then, we'll be able to provide you with better solutions.
  • Shatil Ahmed
    Shatil Ahmed
    darkwarrior111
    don't go for made easy correspondence most of my friends are having it,the theory provided is not sufficient it is just for revision purpose but the solved questions will help you,in short you should have standard books for all topics if you are preparing from made easy study material,instead go for BRILLIANT TUTORIALS study material and join test series of brilliant tutorials or gateforum. from my point of view if you follow the above tips than self study will do no need to join coaching but REMEMBER whenever you study, study with full concentration because there will be no one to give you assignments or take tests, to check your knowledge, you are on your own.
    BEST OF LUCK👍
    I want to take online quiz test exam
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys am Jayesh from chennai a finaly year student doing ma bachelors in computer science engg my hobbies are messing with my lappy and movies (who doesn 😛) i...
There has been a recent trend across all Indian Engineering Colleges Especially in Computer Science and IT. Lecturers and Project Guides want students to work on IEEE projects, in simple...
Check it out here: Teachers' Domain: Ten Fun Facts About Engineering I am sure you would love it.
NASA is using Nexus S phones to upgrade volleyball-sized Synchronized Position Hold, Engage, Reorient, Experimental Satellites nicknamed "SPHERES" originally developed by MIT. The phones help the robotic satellites perform tasks...
I heard the campus placement procedure is as follows: 1. Test 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview No GD Round. (Please confirm this.) The test consists of following sections: 1....