Convert PPT/PPTx Presentation To Prezi - How cool is that?

I love prezi. For its smooth transitions. For its easy-to-use features. And for the final output that we create. It is just like a professional movie.
I always wanted to know if we can convert our boring, static PPTs into Prezi. Looks like I have found a perfect solution. Check the video for simple steps to do it.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone here has used Prezi for a presentation in office or college?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    Anyone here has used Prezi for a presentation in office or college?
    I'm trying to use it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to pursue Masters in Hospitality and Tourism.. I have three colleges in option.. Say me which would be the apt one to go with... WelcomeGroup Graduate School, Manipal...
Three Japanese-men and three Chinese-men work for the same firm. Every one of them knows a secret not known to others. They need to exchange these secrets over person-to-person phone...
I want to pursue Masters in Hospitality and Tourism.. I have three colleges in option.. Say me which would be the apt one to go with... WelcomeGroup Graduate School, Manipal...
Google is going to demonstrate Self Driving Car to public in Nevada, United States. It will be world's first self driving car. Its a blind person on driver seat. There...
How would all the active entrepreneurs here like to set up their office on international waters? Just the visualization seems amazing right? 😀 Well, Blueseed is actually rendering an opportunity...