CONVERSION OF EXITING DIESEL INTO CNG ENGINE TO MEET EMISSION NORMS

Project Abstract / Summary : My project aim is to convert an existing diesel engine to a CNG engine to meet the upcoming emission norms (i.e. BS3 to BS4), without much increase in cost. These leads to decrease the pollutant gases such as NOX, CO and CH which is harmful for environment . using these changes we can decrease these harmful gases and make our environment safe.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I have chosen this topic because, I am an automobile engineer and I like to modify car. Using diesel as a fuel in vehicle the emission of pollutant gases such as NOX, CO and CH is more which is harmful for our environment , Nowadays the government is reducing the quantity of these gases emitted by vehicles. To meet there emission norms automotive company have to modify their engine. And it also tends to reduce the pollution in environment.

Project Highlights : It’s very simple. In our daily life for travelling purpose we use car, bus and bikes . and for transportation we use commercial vehicle. Many of these vehicle use diesel as a fuel. And we know that diesel engine is more pollutant as compare to other fuels. One side day by day our environment is getting pollute ,nowadays the main focus of automotive company is to lower the emission of pollutant gas. In other side government changing the stages of emission norms, and now if any automotive company want to sell his vehicle they have to follow governments norms. Hence they have to modify their exiting engine.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: THEEM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
City: MUMBAI
State: MAHARASTRA
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i currently did training for ocpjp exam and i have interest in web development. So which language would be better? asp .net mvc or php sql, java script
How to pass javascript variable as an input to the php to insert into database.Please any one help me.
I am looking for an opensource RDBMS alternative of OracleDB that supports Partitioning & Transactions. If there's any, kindly suggest one.
Shenzhen based Chinese mobile company Gionee had launched the Gionee S6 phone in China back in November 2015. It is one of those high-end phones which have great specs but...
can anyone give the detail about these circuit diagram