Control your car with nods or winks

'Think of something and that's possible, Engineering would do it for you'. This hold true when I read the latest innovation that engineers have come up with a new innovation that would control the few amenities of car like (Turn on off radio, skip songs, maintain air conditioning, make a phone call and what not) with human winks and nods.

Engineers have came with infrared sensor mounted on the dashboard that will recognizes the driver’s facial expression and hand movements. Also, before you ask me the questions let me clarify that the technology would be able to differentiate between an accidental blink and a wink by the length of time of the action done, before controlling the desired feature.

Ahh !
Just wondering when it would be possible that human would think and technology would drive the car per the signals from brain ?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever wonder what magic is. Is it an illusion, or science or deception? I once saw i trick where the magician turned a dollar bill into a fish...
hello!! can any one of u plzzz give me some information about SPAN-ZERO circuit ??
Hi.. I'm a final year ECE student and I have taken Face Recognition using MATLAB as my project. Can u give some innovations that could be added along with Face...
Hello,i am doing diploma in electronics and communication.tell me the latest projects for final year as soon as possible.... thank you....
I want to know how the multiple access techniques are implemented practically. I know the Theory behind TDMA,FDMA and but i dont know how is the channel shared in time...