image processing using matlab, Face Recognition

Hi..
I'm a final year ECE student and I have taken Face Recognition using MATLAB as my project. Can u give some innovations that could be added along with Face recognition? Here are some of the ideas which came to my mind. Do these already exist? What advancements can be made if these exist?
1. Age estimation
2. Gender Identification
3. Expression Identification

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Forget all these, Detect and recognize all the Faces from a childhood Group School Photo. Go ahead boy. Collect your school mate's photos from face book. Train the Machine. Ask it to detect faces from school photo and locate the faces.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello,i am doing diploma in electronics and communication.tell me the latest projects for final year as soon as possible.... thank you....
I want to know how the multiple access techniques are implemented practically. I know the Theory behind TDMA,FDMA and but i dont know how is the channel shared in time...
suppose i have two harddisk both contain separate os...now currently im woking with one os by connecting one of the harddisk, it contains virus . I shutdown that and without...
pls can anyone tell me which type of technical questions are asked in the Aptitude Test for John Deere for Electronics and Telecommunication Branch .
Name: Abegunde seun omolayo I hope my present as a member will contribute a great impact in this forum, I am a Student of OAU, Nigeria