FDMA and TDMA

I want to know how the multiple access techniques are implemented practically. I know the Theory behind TDMA,FDMA and but i dont know how is the channel shared in time or frequency. An example would be of great help. Thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

suppose i have two harddisk both contain separate os...now currently im woking with one os by connecting one of the harddisk, it contains virus . I shutdown that and without...
pls can anyone tell me which type of technical questions are asked in the Aptitude Test for John Deere for Electronics and Telecommunication Branch .
Name: Abegunde seun omolayo I hope my present as a member will contribute a great impact in this forum, I am a Student of OAU, Nigeria
hello every one ,i m final year student IT student and i m making a project ONLINE EDUCATION SYSTEM here i have to provide virtual class and online exam .so...
Hello all, I have an Interview with tata tech tomorrow... And I have to be prepared for a group discussion. I would like some common topics for me to read...