Contendor

HI THIS IS SURYA NARAYANA.BUDDHA u ppl can call me as surya. much to say abt me but there r very few to know abt me. so better quit tat programme.
i want to post some General information abt me to know the count of Chemical Engg's in this site.
*( waiting responce from chemical Engg's)

i need some help (Related to my carrer).if any one intrested to help me out plz leave a msg to my mail ID:suryakem@rediffamil.com

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the forums, Surya. Couple of things to get started : -

1. Please avoid bigger fonts while making posts. It does not create a good impression.

2. Don't u think tht..........dis sen10ce luks ugly???.....well...u know the reason.......am sure...you know.......it would look gr8......if we remove the dots......n ...write..complete..words? 😁

3. Read the Common Sense Guide developed by CEans for the CEans. The CE Common Sense Guide is available at - CrazyEngineers

4. We have a "Help Me!" section at the bottom of forums. Post your query in that section in order to seek help from fellow CEans!

-The Big K-
  • crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    and here you used lots of dots😁
    hahaha, well big letters will be there to attract others
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Read the point#2 again, anoop.

Don't try my patience.

-The Big K-
  • crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    ok lock this too,
    I am using forums for 5 years...
    dont insist such things among users, try to browse them freely...
    just monitor whether there is miswords or adult content...else how can u create a good community...😕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hate to argue over silly stuff. The engineer tribe is an educated community. Can't we respect the language?

The forum posts are not "sms"es which you send over your cell phone. I hope CEans will agree that posts with long trail of dots ( I fail to understand the purpose behind long trail of dots after almost every 5 words! ) look ugly.

Similarly, using "sms" equivalents for English words is no excuse. I doubt if anyone used the same language on his/her resume.

Adult/obscene content is of course not allowed. If anyone uses it, he/she will be banned with no second thought.

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    You are giving unessary publicity to the kwl lang. Sms rks!

lol, .....why do I feel like doing this more now😀

after all da PubLiCity I Guess.

I know guys this can be VERY ANNOYING! try reading some wid dis language.

and well, the excessive '????????' and "!!!!!!!" anywho dont take this personally anyone! This is the lighter side of engineering, I guess. I have bad spelling and I get fired for it sometimes too! But when I post most of the time I get it filtred through Word (loll, spell check rocks!)

Take care and Have fun!

ReGaRdZ;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, Mr. K, the likeable fellow that he is, despite my reservations of it being an utterly useless piece of literature I like to populate my blog with, and hence...
"Your favorite drink contains pesticides.","No need to be shocked if someone says you are drinking pesticides." etc. These are some of the headlines which filled up our tabloids and led...
Guys, Lets take a poll on this. What do you think of the sequel of the Munna bhai movie? Well I must say that this is one great movie and...
Hello CEans! Please be informed that the Chit Chat section will undergo timely cleanup from now onwards. Following are the types of threads which will be removed once they are...
Hello Regular CEans! CE Forum is growing & we have started getting good content. Being regular CEans, it is in our hands where we take this forum. I'd like to...