Connct the pictures - 10

Well Here is one more Connect the Pictures Series.
Connect all these three pictures !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for that blur Images but they are historical people.

Best Luck !!
Godfather

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    These all connected with a historical Structure (also in Modern seven Wonders).
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    IS the person in the photograpth Schindler?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nope Sandy.. any one want to guess the Person Name?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Well, I got the connect. I'll wait for some time before giving the answer.

This was interesting man.. Thanks Godfather for such a beautiful question.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So we Wait for Some Answers.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ok. Here I give mu answer.

The connect is EIFFEL TOWER.

The guy in the second picture is GEORGE EIFFEL.

The third picture is the Auto maker CITROEN. It's connected to the Eiffel tower in this way:
    CITROEN displayed the world's largest advertisement on the EIFFEL TOWER. It's a guinness record.

And here's what I don't know. The first guy. I don't know his name. But he probably is a con artist. He's famed for 'selling' the Eiffel tower for scrap metal.

So, the connect is EIFFEL TOWER.

Am I correct buddy?? 😀😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First Person is Victor Lustig

You are Correct !! SS

Cheers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

99 is the movie based on Cricket world cup in 1999 can anyone post its Review ? -godfather
How to calculate the mass moment of inertia of a rectangular cross section load and a c-bracket about their centroidal axis..???????? Mass is about 15tons. Pls reply ASAP!!
hello....i have installed apache2.2 on my laptop alongwith php5 . when i test ,it shows configuration and works...but when i run my own created php page .it...
New Zealand star Suzie Bates has revealed her side is excited about the chance of winning the . Bates, part of the side who finished as runners-up at the ICC...
Hi people... I am looking for a good Laptop for my computer science and JAVA classes... can someone suggest a good laptop with good config for me please.. I did...