Bates excited about chance of revenge in WT20

New Zealand star Suzie Bates has revealed her side is excited about the chance of winning the .

Bates, part of the side who finished as runners-up at the ICC Women’s World Cup in March, will be a key all-rounder for the White Ferns and will hope to build on her growing reputation as one of the most destructive batters in the women’s game.

“We are pretty excited to have the opportunity to play in the event. To be able to have a chance to win another world tournament so soon after the World Cup is great,”

“We think we have a pretty good team and I think it will be a pretty exciting tournament and hopefully we will be able to get one over England this time and beat Australia again as well.”

Bates, who made 168 against Pakistan at the ICC Women’s World Cup, also featured in her country’s basketball side at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, illustrating her all-round sporting talents.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I read this post and thought this is of no use , later when biggie removed the link i understood why that guy posted this post.
    spamming 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi people... I am looking for a good Laptop for my computer science and JAVA classes... can someone suggest a good laptop with good config for me please.. I did...
hi guys i am working as a trainee engineer(EEE), they put me in this telemetry project which i am unaware of, CAn any body tell any site address or books...
​If you have HDMI out on your game consoles and HDMI in on your computer monitor you can pretty much stop reading. If, however, you're still stuck in the analog...
​Ah, a childhood favorite revisited. Years back, our hearts were taken by the one and only Robo Catcher, and now it seems the famed toy snatching game has seen a...
hi is there any degree or diploma available for network/system/internet security in india. I know about these courses: MS in internet security by Appin Technologies, Delhi 1 year PG diploma...