Suggest a Laptop for Computer Science

Hi people... I am looking for a good Laptop for my computer science and JAVA classes... can someone suggest a good laptop with good config for me please.. I did see a couple in the market

A Sony Vaio
A Dell XPS
An Apple Macbook and
A HP (donno which model)

Which one should I go for..?

Please keep me posted thanks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your choice entirely depends on following two factors -

1. Purpose of the laptop (specifically, what software you'll run on it)
    2. Your budget.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    HP ... Its cool and reliable also economical then Vio
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi sanias,

After looking at "Apple Macbook" in your list , I think your budget is enough good . You can also have look at our following threads. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ritesh_sinha
    ritesh_sinha
    [FONT="]If you have the budgets then go for apple Mac. It’s the ultimate machine. I’m a Mac user I can tell that buying a Macbook makes my college life easier yet gives the reputation. Check out this link [/FONT]#-Link-Snipped-#[FONT="] they have some cool offers for students. [/FONT]​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i am working as a trainee engineer(EEE), they put me in this telemetry project which i am unaware of, CAn any body tell any site address or books...
​If you have HDMI out on your game consoles and HDMI in on your computer monitor you can pretty much stop reading. If, however, you're still stuck in the analog...
​Ah, a childhood favorite revisited. Years back, our hearts were taken by the one and only Robo Catcher, and now it seems the famed toy snatching game has seen a...
hi is there any degree or diploma available for network/system/internet security in india. I know about these courses: MS in internet security by Appin Technologies, Delhi 1 year PG diploma...
MP3 player block diagram (Jun. 29, '00) MP3 player circuit diagram Power supply and charger Parts list Latest version of the firmware (Aug 14,'00: R0.93) containing source files Control tools...