confusion regarding to join gate coaching or not!

hii...
m currently doing BE.. in sem 5... E&C
i cant really decide if i should join GATE coachings right now... or should i wait till graduation?
i want to crack GATE and i am aiming to do so from IITs or NITs...
please help!

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Coaching helps, but is not necessary if you are ready to work hard.
    Start from today, learn fundamentals of what you are studying in the class, as it is somewhat same as GATE syllabus (See syllabus first !). By the time you will appear for GATE, you will be prepared.
    Good Luck!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    nikii
    hii...
    i cant really decide if i should join GATE coachings right now... or should i wait till graduation?
    please help!
    The sooner the better if you dont have much pressure. ๐Ÿ˜€ You will have years of practice. Once you are done learning all the subjects, spend all your time in solving past papers and getting the knack of it. You can also join mock tests in your final year.
  • nikii
    nikii
    rahul69
    Coaching helps, but is not necessary if you are ready to work hard.
    Start from today, learn fundamentals of what you are studying in the class, as it is somewhat same as GATE syllabus (See syllabus first !). By the time you will appear for GATE, you will be prepared.
    Good Luck!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    thnks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gourav_Civil
    Gourav_Civil
    nikii
    hii...
    please help!
    Yes Coaching is beneficial because they tell you what to skip and what to study.But always choose an Institute whose batch strength is less .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Like many people in the past, the researchers at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) have turned to nature to find ideas for improving machines. The team from...
My phone doesn't have android L then how does whatsapp update have material design?.My phone has android kitkat os. Regards A curious user and a coding student
What do you look for in an Android smartphone if you are on a budget and want the phone to be loaded with features? Well, if it's a slim and...
The pathbreaking smartphone LG G4 has arrived in India. The device that has been said to pack specs that could shame any contemporary flagship Android offering, has started to sell...
Hello All, I am Sai. I registered to Crazy Engineers some months ago and i have been visiting this forum often and reading the discussions posted by members and its...