Concept Of The Sinusoid - Lecture

Here’s a session that focuses on sinusoidal wave shape and various nomenclature associated with this sine wave. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore, conducted this lecture.

Discuss this lecture with fellow electrical & electronics engineers and feel free to ask your questions, doubts in this thread.

[video=youtube;sUZCy6u7hkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUZCy6u7hkY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Goodday Sirs' am a new member of this site and i am from nigeria. My reasons for joining this site is to find and get myself in touch with those...
Ra.One is Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's next movie all set to release by end of the year. The movie trailer has recently been released in which SRK is shown...
I'm a structural engineer but I've been out of the profession for 10 years. Is it just a crazy idea to return to engineering? (I'm in finance/controlling, earning Ok but...
Hero Octane Recra 26T is 21 speed bike by Hero Cycles - the largest manufacturers of bikes in the world. If you're looking to buy this bicycle, take a look...
Sometimes, we need to be reminded of the things we've forgotten. The following movie does the same. Check it out - flickspire - Life is like Coffee Movie Share your...