RaOne Movie Trailer Review

Ra.One is Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's next movie all set to release by end of the year. The movie trailer has recently been released in which SRK is shown performing awesome stunts. Watch the trailer -

[video=youtube;jGLe76IHZfE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGLe76IHZfE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Looking at the trailer, I'm bit confused whether Indian audience will accept SRK has their new super hero. It's been said that the production house used Hollywood talent for the special effects used in this movie. However, the special effects could have been more smoother - like those in movie Matrix.

SRK plays the role of G.One, who'll probably save the Earth from destruction. Looking forward to your reviews and opinions about the movie trailer.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Super-heroes all over the world have always been young. [Except Rajnikant 😛 ]
    I wonder if SRK will appeal to Indian Audience as a Super Hero.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've a (silly) question: Why do super heroes always need a special attire? 😛
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    I HATE THAT SRK..fed up of his monotonous acting...frustated guy...always keeps on stammering ...what the hell does he do with that kkkkkkiran? by the time he calls out her name she might have eloped with somebody else and got married..sorry was an aggressive response..but could not control my feelings for Mr. SRK
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    because they are not super heroes..they only appear to be..which requires some make up and super - hero- cum-comic attire..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think Rajnikant in Sivaji was the real superhero. Super powers are so old school!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    I've a (silly) question: Why do super heroes always need a special attire? 😛
    To make them more attractive and looks more stronger😕
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    i don like SRK much at all ..his acting seems to now as overacting !!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. They tried having a super hero without a special attire..

Ever heard of a movie called "Hancock"?? A Will Smith starrer, it was an utter flop..

That's why, super hero film makers nowadays stick to the formula that if he's a super hero, he should look very different from normal people..
    Come on, what's the fun in being a super hero if he doesn't even get a cool suit?? 😉 😉
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    When I first Saw the trailer I thought it was another part of HULK but later got to know it Sharuk and the graphics were ok but I don't think Sharuk can do justice to the movie and it would look like a comedy remake of some superhero movies.
  • johnpatrick
    johnpatrick
    I don't care much about the actors in the movie, but i'm sure the movie have to share a new experience to the viewers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a structural engineer but I've been out of the profession for 10 years. Is it just a crazy idea to return to engineering? (I'm in finance/controlling, earning Ok but...
Hero Octane Recra 26T is 21 speed bike by Hero Cycles - the largest manufacturers of bikes in the world. If you're looking to buy this bicycle, take a look...
Sometimes, we need to be reminded of the things we've forgotten. The following movie does the same. Check it out - flickspire - Life is like Coffee Movie Share your...
Yahoo Mail Beta is now available for everyone. If you wish to try it out, head over to following URL: Yahoo! Mail . I've tried it and it looks cooler,...
In what format should be the input to the micro controller be? Whether analog or digital or discrete? decimel, or binary or hexadecimel? Ex. How can the output from the...