Hero Octane Recra 26T (21 SPEED): Specs Review & Price In India

Hero Octane Recra 26T is 21 speed bike by Hero Cycles - the largest manufacturers of bikes in the world. If you're looking to buy this bicycle, take a look at these technical specifications -

FRAME: Stylishly Designed Light weight Aluminum/Steel Super - Shox Suspension Mountain Bike frame. Swing arm rear triangle with maintenance-free full suspension system. Built from high strength Aluminum alloy AL-6061 front quadrant. Specialized heat treatment T4 / T6 for Unmatched Strength & Flexural Rigidity. Beautiful Pulse TIG welding an added attraction.

FORK: Suspension Type Mountain Bike Fork.

HANDLE: Direct Fork stem mounting handle stem for added safety & as per latest international trends. Ergonomically designed Mountain Bike Handle. Soft & comfortable Synthetic Resin Grips.

BRAKES Equipped with front disc brake. Ultra effective V-Cantilever rear brake. Resin molded steel reinforced brake levers for an effective braking. Friction-free cables for an effective braking.

WHEELS: Extra wide tyres 26 x 2.35 size 36 Hole Alloy hubs Alloy rims Black

MUDGUARDS: Specially designed resin molded MTB type Fenders

CHAINWHEEL & CRANK: 24 x 34 x 42T Chain wheel Crank. Built-in Resin molded attractive trouser guard.

SADDLE: Comfortable MTB style PU padded saddle. Quick Release system for quick adjustment of seat height

PEDALS: Molded PP Body with Steel Balls , 9/16" Axle with Reflectors

STAND: Steel Side Stand with automatic lock

GRAPHICS: Attractive Graphics styled to match the taste of extremely demanding Youth of today.

GEAR SYSTEM: Rapid fire 21 Speed Shimano Gear system.

Price: The price of Octane Recra 26T is around Rs. 8500/- in India. I've used the old octane 26T in past and was fairly impressed by the bike's performance. The bike is very lightweight and it's a head-turner.

octane-recra

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sometimes, we need to be reminded of the things we've forgotten. The following movie does the same. Check it out - flickspire - Life is like Coffee Movie Share your...
Yahoo Mail Beta is now available for everyone. If you wish to try it out, head over to following URL: Yahoo! Mail . I've tried it and it looks cooler,...
In what format should be the input to the micro controller be? Whether analog or digital or discrete? decimel, or binary or hexadecimel? Ex. How can the output from the...
Cyber-D's Autodelete File Size: 1839 Cyber-D's Autodelete is a great way to keep your various folders free of information that you don't need anymore. Use this app to select folders...
Hello Everyone, I have been trying to transmit my serial data from the PIC18f4520 to my transmitter and then from my receive another PIC18f4520 will interprete the data and display...