Cloud startups

can anyone list the cloud startups in india, specifically in chennai and bangalore.

am looking forward to get into cloud based companies.

thanks in advance..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Automation or automatic control is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens,...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT In mobile communication the Base Transceiver Station (BTS) site and the tower maintenance play an important role. In the present day scenario some problems...
Hi Engineers, I am a final year mechanical engineering student. I'm using ansys-15 to analyse a non linear problem. During the solving process, I encountered an error as followed. "This...
Project Abstract / Summary : It is a Unix Task Manager functions just like Windows Task Manager. It shows background and foreground running processes details. I like Unix programming. It...
Hi, anyone here has any experience with DSLR video shooting? Need help with selecting the kind of mic I would employ for indoor or outdoor shoot. Budget for the microphone...