cloud computing based smart met

Project Abstract / Summary : In recent times, the important safety precautions for driving is wearing HELMET. In this modern world, people started using mobile navigation for finding their destination. But it causes interruption in their attention. In order to overcome this issue, we have planned an idea “CLOUD COMPUTING BASED SMART-MET (SMART HELMET)” which will displays map, weather report when the vehicle halts and the navigation when the vehicle is in motion by using cloud computing technique, provided with a speaker and microphone. The information is being transferred from the cloud server to the helmet visor via INTEL EDISON board. A pinhole camera is used in order to display the rear view. USB charger provides a power supply to the board and display.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : t is like the advancement of the technology to the next step. In our day to day world the things that revolve around us have been electronically similar to that the thing that will save our self from accident should be also more advanced than the conventional one. This made me to choose this topic.

Project Highlights : It is simple to be implemented and will be more useful in order to navigate the destination easily while driving without distraction. with this helmet the biker can't loose his concentration by using mobile and accidents will be reduced to the greater extent. For this reason i think this project deserves to win the contest.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: EASWARI ENGINEERING COLLEGE
City: Chennai
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The binary code 01001011 shown in CE logo has decimal equivalent 75. I am curious to know what does it signify? Does it hold special meaning? Starting clockwise after the...
Autonomous cars are here to stay, so why not make them as responsive as humans when it comes to detecting obstacles on the road such as pedestrians? UC San Diego...
I have a 200kVA UPS with 34numbers of 12V, 100Ah batteries. What would be the maximum backup time if the load is 10%.
Many programmers use the terms 'parameters' and 'arguments' interchangeably. Consider the following function - function best_function_ever( int $param1, string $param2, bool $default = true ) In the above code, $param1,...
i am going to perform a project on pneumatics (title is pneumatic vegetable cutter )and i need a source where i can find a better abstact for it