Civil Registry using .Net

Civil Registry is the online system or agency to help the Indian citizens to apply for there government records like passport, driving license, voter's ID card, PAN card etc. And register certificates like birth, death, marriage.

Abstract:

The main purpose of the project is to reduce the effort by candidate and save his time and avoid unwanted rushes at the government offices and assure a smooth working schedule at government offices.

The project civil registry still requires more development of IT solutions and its applications to improve the issuance of copies of government certificates and legal documents.

Civil Registry is having mainly 2 modules. One is administrator and other one is citizens. It maintains authentication in order to access the application. Administrator task is to verify and sanction all requests from citizens like passport registration, birth registration, electricity registration etc. He can view the feedbacks of website and send mails.

In Citizen's module, Indian citizens apply for there government records like passport, pan card, Voter's ID etc. And register certificates like birth, death, marriage etc. He can check status of requests and post comments about website.

Visitors can view all details of registration like birth, death, marriage certificates etc. he can post comments on the application site.

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Earth quake, Tsunami, hurricane,storms are the natural disaster is happening frequently now a days. Is the earth is getting old and rugged? Started to lose itself?
any best and simple ebook for c,c++ and java would be very useful
Japanese Advertisement giant Dentsu on Thursday stunned the world by announcing the cash deal of $5 billion to buy the British marketing group Aegis. The deal is considered as the...
hi m student of telecommunication engineering and i just want to learn more about this field so that i can explore more and increase my knowledge thanks..... 😀
Australia based Telstra announced on Thursday that it would sell their New Zealand bound operations to Mobile Giant Vodafone. Per Telstra Vodafone can compete easily with the nation's (NZ) dominant...