Is the "Earth" getting old and rugged?

Earth quake, Tsunami, hurricane,storms are the natural disaster is happening frequently now a days.
Is the earth is getting old and rugged? Started to lose itself?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I do not know whether it would be right to compare the earth with a machine/gadget/automobile and ask whether the frequent gasket-blowing can be attributed to its aging.

but even if it is so, what can we do ? we have only one earth, and we have to stay on it, no matter what. it just cannot be replaced like an old and aged machine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any best and simple ebook for c,c++ and java would be very useful
Japanese Advertisement giant Dentsu on Thursday stunned the world by announcing the cash deal of $5 billion to buy the British marketing group Aegis. The deal is considered as the...
hi m student of telecommunication engineering and i just want to learn more about this field so that i can explore more and increase my knowledge thanks..... 😀
Australia based Telstra announced on Thursday that it would sell their New Zealand bound operations to Mobile Giant Vodafone. Per Telstra Vodafone can compete easily with the nation's (NZ) dominant...
Hi.. I'm working in small s/w company as engineer. I'm involved in software testing and part of development using C# and SQL server. I have completed 2 years and now...