Civil Engineer Fresher( IIT Kanpur)..looking for job

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dev.nuwal
    Hi,
    I am a civil engineering. I should graduate from IIT Kanpur in june 2012. My cgpa is 7.9/10 (well above than average).I want to become a civil engineering but core companies are not coming here in IITK for recruitment of B.Tech. My institute is in top 3 technical institutes of India but I am still jobless.Can anybody help me.

Devansh
    That's very sad! What does your T&P faculty say about it? It's their job to bring the core civil engineering companies to the top institutes in India. That said, the best place to seek help is the alumni network of your college. Check with the coordinators to put you in touch with those working in the companies you wish to work for.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    dev.nuwal
    Hi,
    I am a civil engineering. I should graduate from IIT Kanpur in june 2012. My cgpa is 7.9/10 (well above than average).I want to become a civil engineering but core companies are not coming here in IITK for recruitment of B.Tech. My institute is in top 3 technical institutes of India but I am still jobless.Can anybody help me.

Devansh

It's really very sad to hear from a IIT student. But, No need to worry Devansh. Still there is a great value for an IIT degree holder in and outside of the country. Be updated with the latest trends in your stream.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Hi there.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Check this out. I don't know much about this company but elitmus is a great team & gives chances for top companies. Well as you are from IIT, i don't know how much package they will provide you.

Good luck 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd really advise you to check once with your Alumni Network.
  • dev.nuwal
    dev.nuwal
    @all, thanks for your help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One simple interview question is: Introduce yourself or tell me about yourself. This is a very simple question, but it creates a mindset for interviewer about you. I want to...
To see the Jesus illusion in action, stare at the four dots in the center of the image for approximately 30 seconds, then quickly divert your eyes towards a blank...
It is with great pleasure that Vidarbha Economic Development (VED) Council now announces its third conference- 'Nagpur Calling..." a one-day conference on IT & ITeS on 24th Feb 2012, in...
Sandhaan 12 is a Technical Fest organized by Amrapali Institute of Technology and Science, Haldwani. The place is here, the time is now. The mood is one of silent expectation....
Acumen 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Kongu Engineering College, Erode. This time its getting even bigger and more extravagant than it ever has been. The College takes immense...