CircuitScribe - Draw circuits that work with this magic pen & say goodbye to breadboards

CircuitScribe is an awesome, magical pen that lets you draw electronic circuits directly on a paper, add a physical power supply and make it work. No solders or wires needed. All you need to do is sketch out the circuit (of your dreams) using this special pen that has a quick-drying ink with conducting properties. The CircuitScribe is a result of research done at University of Illinois. If you really like the idea and see yourself using this innovative pen, you should really consider funding CircuitScribe on Kickstarter (link below).

circuitscribe

If you contribute $20 to the project, you will get the pen and an LED component. Adding extra $10 will get you the basic kit along with a set of accessories that help you perform tests on your circuit sketches. Check out this video that shows the pen in action. It's cool, take our word for that!

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• avii
    avii
    :O This is amazing!
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Now this is something simple, effective and really useful. It would help many kids to develop an interest in science.
  • Sanjay5732
    Sanjay5732
    Practical Aspects of understanding circuits will be accomplished.Great thing !!!
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    This is revoltionary. It'll definitely help electronic enthusiasts save on PCB costs for prototypes!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Traffline short for Traffic Line, is a app designed to provide real time information on traffic jams in India. Using the Traffline app on Android, iOS or Blackberry, users can...
MediaTek, one of the popular semiconductor companies, has launched what is claims to be the world's first TRUE octa-core mobile platform. The MediaTek MT6592 System on a Chip (SOC) brings...
LiquidWeb* has announced the launch of 'Storm Private Cloud' - a new web hosting product that allows users to create a private cloud. With the Storm Private Cloud, users can...
There are many apps which provide this service, but most of them I found out to be crap. Nowadays developers are exploiting this to popularize their apps. So I decided...
I have developed a freelancing website, where client can pay through paypal but I am confused how to check client has paid for which job? System is redirecting user to...