CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Aashish Joshi

MemberDec 23, 2008

Re: mobile as a remote

There are some software already present using which you can use your mobile phone as a tv remote. I saw an ad once for nokia 6600, all you had to do was download a software to your phone and use the infrared device on the phone to communicate with the tv.

with some modifications you could use it to communicate with other devices as well. i am sorry i do not remember the name of the software, but i am sure you will be able to find it out from nokia's website.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 23, 2008

hinduja.prasad
    i would like to know the circut setup and the software involved to make a mobile work as a remote😒
    What kind of remote? TV Remote? PS3 controller 😉 , WII Controller or what?
    Cancel
  • hinduja.prasad

MemberDec 28, 2008

remote to control any mechanical device like........ opening a water tank or rotating a solar panel sumthing which has robotics involved in it.....
    Cancel
  • shadeslayer

MemberDec 29, 2008

i think there are softwares already available in the market for that ,, u can custom ur device by adding aprropriated receiver in your system
    Cancel
  • vinod12345madhu

MemberApr 19, 2009

try ir remote if you wish to use it for tv...
    Cancel
  • rohit babu

MemberApr 19, 2009

try to get it for some other applications like central locking system of car,music system etc..
    because this kind of product is already available in market..
    gud luck..
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberApr 19, 2009

hey there are certaing formats for remotes as well,to control electronic devices NEC format is beinged used,well IR will be best option considering your application!!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register