Circuit to make mobile work as remote

i would like to know the circut setup and the software involved to make a mobile work as a remote😒

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Re: mobile as a remote

There are some software already present using which you can use your mobile phone as a tv remote. I saw an ad once for nokia 6600, all you had to do was download a software to your phone and use the infrared device on the phone to communicate with the tv.

with some modifications you could use it to communicate with other devices as well. i am sorry i do not remember the name of the software, but i am sure you will be able to find it out from nokia's website.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hinduja.prasad
    i would like to know the circut setup and the software involved to make a mobile work as a remote😒
    What kind of remote? TV Remote? PS3 controller 😉 , WII Controller or what?
  • hinduja.prasad
    hinduja.prasad
    remote to control any mechanical device like........ opening a water tank or rotating a solar panel sumthing which has robotics involved in it.....
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i think there are softwares already available in the market for that ,, u can custom ur device by adding aprropriated receiver in your system
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    try ir remote if you wish to use it for tv...
  • rohit babu
    rohit babu
    try to get it for some other applications like central locking system of car,music system etc..
    because this kind of product is already available in market..
    gud luck..
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey there are certaing formats for remotes as well,to control electronic devices NEC format is beinged used,well IR will be best option considering your application!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone suggest me topic for my final year project? i cant think of any topics that are really good and innovative...... i am comfortable in c++ and java.... please...
CEans, A great number of our CEans appeared for CAT and other exams. Step II of the admission process involves GD & PI. I have following tips for people preparing...
hello friends, i hav a doubt relating to my main project..im doing it for a hospital and it is doing fractal image compression in a grid..so the images are stored...
I m very much proud to be an Indian, because India has great army, airforce, navy, economy, man power, centiments, unity, doctors, engineers, freedom, economy, hospitals, IT companies, cricketers, sportsmen,...
Does anyone know a supplier who sells a 5 Megaohms multiturns ( 10 turns ) potentiometer for panelmounting. Important that it is PANELMOUNT type ! Can't find this high value...