Circuit Drawing Software

can anyone tell me a free software that will be useful for me to draw circuit diagram and block diagram in my pc and i can save that as a images file.because those images files can be useful for me to upload in my website....

reply as soon as possible
waiting for your advice.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Dia is a good block diagram software, and it has some basic circuit components as well.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

But for more advanced components, nothing beats an actual circuit simulator. Try PSpice.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Unfortunately for PSpice, you'll need to select the circuit and select the "copy to clipboard" option, then paste it in an image software like MS Paint. As of now, there is no way of saving the circuit directly as an image file unfortunately.
  • icehari
    icehari
    Thanks my friend, i will check it out now...
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey, i got a doubt can we use lab view to draw circuit diagram and use it for my purpose(image file for web)..
  • icehari
    icehari
    ash
    Dia is a good block diagram software, and it has some basic circuit components as well.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

But for more advanced components, nothing beats an actual circuit simulator. Try PSpice.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Unfortunately for PSpice, you'll need to select the circuit and select the "copy to clipboard" option, then paste it in an image software like MS Paint. As of now, there is no way of saving the circuit directly as an image file unfortunately.
    your second link to Pspice download is not working please change that..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    icehari
    your second link to Pspice download is not working please change that..
    My apologies, the word "unfortunately" in my next paragraph got connected with the link 😛 I have changed it.
  • vasanthmbs
    vasanthmbs
    hey u can use PSPICE simulator
  • baja
    baja
    try using electronic workbench..
  • icehari
    icehari
    thanks for your reply but i need to draw block diagram also...
    can these softwares(pspice simulator and electronic workbench) help me..

reply me..
  • baja
    baja
    sorry i have no idea ..
    If i come to know i ll tell..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    have you tried the Dia software for the block diagram?
  • shriekkil
    shriekkil
    What about the EAGLE software friends? Though it is mainly used for getting PCB layouts but u can get images of ur block/circuit diagram pretty easily.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shriekkil
    What about the EAGLE software friends? Though it is mainly used for getting PCB layouts but u can get images of ur block/circuit diagram pretty easily.
    yep and PROTEL is also good software
  • icehari
    icehari
    no i didn't try dia software its 13 Mb of size, i will check out eagle and protel
  • icehari
    icehari
    can anyone give me the link for those softwares
  • icehari
    icehari
    ash
    have you tried the Dia software for the block diagram?
    its very simple and cool, i tried it just now..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good to hear that 😀
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    finnaly found it.
  • debu
    debu
    @icehari: I would suggest you consider #-Link-Snipped-#. All of the schematic images on Debu's Innovations are made using it. Most importantly, there is a HUGE library which is included with it, and its free.

Regards,

Debu 😀
  • icehari
    icehari
    thanks for your help debu, i saw your blog you are doing a very great job..
    keep going... and i have commented in it..
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey friend, you have upload that in rapidshare but it give the file as rar format.
    please give reply.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    icehari
    hey friend, you have upload that in rapidshare but it give the file as rar format.
    please give reply.
    Download it from here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey,hey, bigge..you have proofed that you are the big K.
    thanks i have downloaded that.
  • matt000r000
    matt000r000
    i use LTspice IV for my circitry drawings. im not sure about exporting an image, but any component you could want is in the free demo with custum integrated circits and draw tool to create any circitry it doesn't have. it also has working simulator. i havn't explored the other features yet... but a fully functional spice for FREE! exelent for a novice or just drawing circitry!

here's the link: (goes directly to download)
    #-Link-Snipped-#

or if you want to check out the features:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • icehari
    icehari
    Give the link to download that software my friend, so that i can check it.
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    debu
    @icehari: I would suggest you consider #-Link-Snipped-#. All of the schematic images on Debu's Innovations are made using it. Most importantly, there is a HUGE library which is included with it, and its free.

Regards,

Debu 😀
    Hey Debu thats really innovative stuff you have in your blog...
    Great Going Keep it up..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome innovations @ Debu
  • Sheryll Anne Dy
    Sheryll Anne Dy
    Hi guys.. I'm a newbie here.. I want to use protel 99SE... Can somebody help me on how to use this? I'm having a hard time learning..
  • matt000r000
    matt000r000
    My *first* advice is not to post a new question on a thread that ended in 2009. I had subbed to this a long time ago and just got the email.

My next advice is to search the forum if you haven't already. There's a search bar in the top-right corner of the page.

I'm no engineer, didn't even know I had an account let alone a sub here. Hope you find what you're looking for, though!
  • Sheryll Anne Dy
    Sheryll Anne Dy
    thanks matt000r000, already done that but no new post there either..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sheryll Anne Dy
    thanks matt000r000, already done that but no new post there either..
    Just posted it at 9 30 on a working day and expecting lightning fast answers is not so wise we are here to help but our scenarios must also be taken into account
  • Sheryll Anne Dy
    Sheryll Anne Dy
    Dont get me wrong conqueror.. i didnt mean new post of reply but new thread. latest post on what im looking for is also 2009. that's we're talking about.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sheryll Anne Dy
    Hi guys.. I'm a newbie here.. I want to use protel 99SE... Can somebody help me on how to use this? I'm having a hard time learning..
    Hey friend I think Googling gave me a lot of hits here Do tell What is your problem That may help us to limit the search criteria I found lots of youtube videos there to

PS: the only prob is that not many are in English But worth viewing them
  • Sheryll Anne Dy
    Sheryll Anne Dy
    Thanks Conqueror.. I want to make my own layout... I'm going to make a 7segment using led strip. See image below. Something like that..6x18 display
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey start a new thread #-Link-Snipped-# and we will see new ideas

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

January 02, 2009. Shrey Goel, IIT KGP Reports - E-Summit 09 kick started today with a Guest Lecture by Dominique Trempont and Sramana Mitra. ​ Dominique is currently a member...
I know within all of us lives a prankster. Yesterday while chatting with Durga, a topic of playing a prank came out. It made me remember a prank I played...
i am a student of electrical and electronics engineering. but i major in communications engineer and i would like to get ideas on projects that my be related to this...
😎hiiiiiiiii! this is navneet singh an achitectural student. i have joined now. anybody from same trade.
with referals I guess . Here is yet another opportunity for you to ascribe to the effort to attract talent for the System Administrator position in the Internal Systems Team...