Pranksters Anyone?

I know within all of us lives a prankster. Yesterday while chatting with Durga, a topic of playing a prank came out. It made me remember a prank I played on my boss in my previous company. So I thought of starting a thread where CEans can share all the interesting pranks they played or are still playing.

Here is the first one from me-

It happened in my previous company. I had resigned and was serving my notice period. Being a good sales guy๐Ÿ˜Ž, I had a healthy pipeline and good prospective business lined up. So like in most companies, as a rule I had to divert all my incoming mails to my reporting head's inbox. My boss wasn't a typical crook. But he was far from being nice. So on my penultimate day at office, I subscribed to as many news letters as I could. They were anything, from technology to fashion and from philosophy to hollywood. On my last day, I diverted all the incoming mails to his inbox. One week later I got a call from him saying he is getting at least 100-150 mails in a day. They were making his life miserable. But then I couldn't really do any thing. Because for that I needed to have an access to his inbox. ๐Ÿ˜ My revenge was done ... ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *thinks about diverting all the 'give me project ideas' mails to our huge userbase*

*bruwhahahaha*
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i watched Grudge 2 and called up one frined of mine from my number and growned as a girl in grudge!! ๐Ÿ˜

i loved his voice!!!( he watched grudge as well !)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I once made my friends at school eat Pedigree dog food. I persuaded them into believing that it was a new kind of throat lozenge....12th grade
    Once filled condoms with water(they expand a lot and reached a dia. of around 1.5 feet), tied a knot in the end and let them lose in the washrooms....the remaining ones we pasted on the classroom's board and ceiling fans....10th grade
    Set a series of firecrackers at various places in the school premises...12th grade
    Shaved a friend's left sideburns while he was asleep...11th grade
    Launched fart bombs(small packet, look harmless but when you open the pin they bursts open after 10 seconds filling the room with methane and some other bad smelling gas).....6th grade onwards
    Ate the cream from a friends packet of cream biscuit...5th grade
    ....etc
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    raj87verma88
    I once made my friends at school eat Pedigree dog food. I persuaded them into believing that it was a new kind of throat lozenge....12th grade
    Once filled condoms with water(they expand a lot and reached a dia. of around 1.5 feet), tied a knot in the end and let them lose in the washrooms....the remaining ones we pasted on the classroom's board and ceiling fans....10th grade
    Set a series of firecrackers at various places in the school premises...12th grade
    Shaved a friend's left sideburns while he was asleep...11th grade
    Launched fart bombs(small packet, look harmless but when you open the pin they bursts open after 10 seconds filling the room with methane and some other bad smelling gas).....6th grade onwards
    Ate the cream from a friends packet of cream biscuit...5th grade
    ....etc
    Hey good ones,

Oh my God,I can't stop myself from laughing ๐Ÿ˜ . Ha ha ha !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think I'm the only nice guy here. :shifty:
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    I think I'm the only nice guy here. :shifty:
    Why are you telling lie Sir hmmm?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Why are you telling lie Sir hmmm?
    Shalini, I'm yet to achieve knighthood , so don't call me 'Sir'.

Seriously, I've never played pranks. :sshhh:
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Biggie ->Chupa rustum ๐Ÿ˜ ( hidden prankster)
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Shalini, I'm yet to achieve knighthood , so don't call me 'Sir'.
    For people like us you have already achieved knighthood ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Durga : *wink* *wink*

@ Shalini: Thank you, Madam *wink* *wink*

๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    uhem uhem.

Shalini any pranks from your side?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Biggie, you have not been knighted yet? It was long due. It just slipped my mind. Better late than never.
    I hereby bestow upon thee the Knighthood of the Order of Dilbertland
    On you knees then
    Arise Sir Biggie of CE, Lord Administrator, Baron of Blogland
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Stop pulling my leg fellas. I want a 'balanced life'; if you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Boy o Boy... Patty, you are a big prankster
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Stop pulling my leg fellas. I want a 'balanced life'; if you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰
    You want a balanced life? Yeah right. In every sense ๐Ÿ˜
    What all things you balance?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    mayurpathak
    You want a balanced life? Yeah right. In every sense ๐Ÿ˜
    What all things you balance?
    ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Life's been playing pranks on me ๐Ÿ˜” , unbalanced life. Meh!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Pranks? Pfft.. "Treat others as you would like to be treated"

*looks around*
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    ash
    Pranks? Pfft.. "Treat others as you would like to be treated"

*looks around*
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž A diplomatic answer buddy ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    durga
    uhem uhem.

Shalini any pranks from your side?
    I have many, but don't want to discuss them here. Ok 1 or 2 I can discuss:

1. Making atleast 4-5 proxies in Professional Communication lecture in 2nd sem including 1 boy's also and always getting caught at my own. Thank god ID card was there for my attendance ๐Ÿ˜‰.

2. In 2nd sem, we had one mechanical engineering subject. Its teacher was more than 6 in height but I don't know why he used to keep his head bend always. Makes him looking awkward. Once me and my friend came to know that today Sir is busy so he will not come for lecture. Me and my friend for time pass made an ostrich(we called him ostrich) on blackboard. Unfortunately he come in next teacher's lecture and he asked who did this.Me and my friend could not stop laughing at that time.He was so kind even knowing that who were the culprits he didn't say anything.

3. Our college was more like a school. Whenever any big personality used to come for a lecture, they used to close the gate till 5 pm and we get locked inside college.Those lectures I hated at that time. As I was a dayscholar, so used to do daily up down. I bunked the college in a very special way(though have done 2-3 more times) that day. Some junior's parents came in the car that day to meet their daughter. I and 1 more girl hid ourselves in that car and got out of the college. Security guards were surprised after seeing us out of college.๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha ha ha.. I have more, cannot discuss here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ha ha ha.. I have more, cannot discuss here
    ...and we DO want to know more!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    If ever got a chance to meet, will come to know .๐Ÿ˜›
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    shalini_goel14
    If ever got a chance to meet, will come to know .๐Ÿ˜›
    SUre we would like to meet too... and dont worry about sharing the 'can-not-discuss' ones. We can enjoy all ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student of electrical and electronics engineering. but i major in communications engineer and i would like to get ideas on projects that my be related to this...
๐Ÿ˜Žhiiiiiiiii! this is navneet singh an achitectural student. i have joined now. anybody from same trade.
with referals I guess . Here is yet another opportunity for you to ascribe to the effort to attract talent for the System Administrator position in the Internal Systems Team...
Can anyone please tell me how to connect lan between desktop running xp and laptop running vista premium. Please give the steps in details.:d
I am in third year electronic engineering and we have recently been given a semester long micro processing project. I am currently banging a few ideas around in my head...