CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • xheavenlyx

MemberSep 29, 2007

Re: pen drive

wtf? .
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 29, 2007

parimal_n
    i want circuit diagram for playing mp3 files on my pen drive😎
    Let me guess. You want to design a PEN Drive cum MP3 player. It would help you provide more details about your requirement.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • tian

MemberOct 8, 2007

parimal_n
    i want circuit diagram for playing mp3 files on my pen drive

😒 Wow.. if anyone know about this, maybe I can fix my pen drive.
    Cancel
  • xheavenlyx

MemberOct 8, 2007

tian, dude if u give the problem maybe we can hlp you fix your pendrive. If its Sandisk micro cruser then forget it 😁 😛
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberOct 10, 2007

lol, whats wrong with Sandisk? 😛 A month ago I stumbled on a project about creating an mp3 player, but can't remember how I got to that website.. it took a lot of clicking on random links. Hate it when that happens! I think it uses the SD card as storage.. or something. I'll seek for it again someday
    Cancel
  • mohamed nizar

MemberMar 7, 2010

Re: Circuit diagram for mp3 player

hi ce,
    i here by requesting you too send me the most simple and micro circuit to make a mp3 player.hope you will help me soon as possible.
    thanking you. -mohamed nizar
    Cancel
  • shahrul

MemberMar 7, 2010

I have seen PIC board from China that can read storage like MMC card or USB Drive then playing the MP3 files.
    Cancel
  • milroy

MemberAug 16, 2010

check your flash memory chip of your pen drive and get datasheets of it, try interfacing with some pic or other microcontroller on same chip and mp3 decoder ,so when connect your pen drive your flash memory becomes data storage and unplug it become your mp3 player- and also u should know some programming
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register