CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@aady_007 • 07 Oct, 2012
hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ?
both the colleges are of same Pune university !
my present college is MIT college of engineering ,Pune and I want to transfer to
VIT, Pune
@aady_007 • 07 Oct, 2012 hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ?
my present college is MIT college of engineering ,Pune and I want to transfer to
VIT, Pune
@optimystix@ • 07 Oct, 2012 hey it's possible
@grsalvi • 07 Oct, 2012 See find out more but i feel you are not allowed to change branch or college after completing 2nd year.
And I think VIT is autonomous (Right?) not under UoP where as MIT is under UoP.How change would be possible ?

Anyways, why you want to change your college ?
@vamsi kancharla • 07 Oct, 2012
aady_007
hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ?
VIT, Pune
it is possible to change college, in case of vit it is possible
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Oct, 2012 It looks like the transfer should be possible, but I'd ask you to check with the VIT administration. That should be the most authentic source of the information that you're looking for. If any of our CEans have done it in the past, I'd request you to come forward and share your experience / process etc.
@supriya VN gowda • 27 Feb, 2020

Yes, you can change your college if your college administration agrees to give your tranfer certificate and all your original documents. But in our college if we want to change college then i have to pay them other two years amount and then they will give us my original documents and transfer certificate. So check with your management whether they will provide you transfer certificate and all your documents without any extra amount. 

10.5k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 29, 2008

Okay, this is not an easy one. Identify the following logo - Source: Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing
3k views

@aswinselva03 · Jan 24, 2012

can anyone say the difference between gain, efficiency and transfer function! with correct definitions?
5.3k views

@g_rakesh2 · Mar 8, 2010

Hello CEans, I want tutorials for deform 2d & 3d. 😔
3.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 1, 2015

Elon Musk's got lots of crazy ideas and has millions of dollars for bringing them to reality. What's more awesome is that he's been able to build a solid team...
5.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 6, 2015

Whether there's truth or not in telecom towers being the source of radiation that is said to cause harm to the health of millions of citizens is a reason for...
4.5k views