Changing college after second year?

hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ?
both the colleges are of same Pune university !
my present college is MIT college of engineering ,Pune and I want to transfer to
VIT, Pune

Replies

• aady_007
    aady_007
    hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ?
    my present college is MIT college of engineering ,Pune and I want to transfer to
    VIT, Pune
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    hey it's possible
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    See find out more but i feel you are not allowed to change branch or college after completing 2nd year.
    And I think VIT is autonomous (Right?) not under UoP where as MIT is under UoP.How change would be possible ?

Anyways, why you want to change your college ?
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    aady_007
    VIT, Pune
    it is possible to change college, in case of vit it is possible
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looks like the transfer should be possible, but I'd ask you to check with the VIT administration. That should be the most authentic source of the information that you're looking for. If any of our CEans have done it in the past, I'd request you to come forward and share your experience / process etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

on which factor/factors does the Drift current in semiconductor depends? electric field or carrier concentration gradient or both?
Anyone have knowledge about"development of a sensory based motion planner for a robot" (state of the art)
Hi! Me new here. Have a centrifugal fan (Boiler ID) of 120,000 m3/Hr capacity, handling a max of 80,000 m3/Hr of Boiler flue gases. Fan discharges max head 2.3 kpa...
hi 😉 im student at faculty of engineering at Minia University in Egypt at computer and systems engineering department
Hi to all, new comer. working in the marine & power management.