Centerline Compression

Centerline Compression Turbine Engine

I am interested in the designing of a turbine engine that compresses its exhaust gasses along its centerline.
Any thoughts?

Replies

• romka
    romka
    Could you elaborate on your basic idea?
    From the top of my head I can't see the point of having the exhaust gases compressed.
  • Bluewater68
    Bluewater68
    A full description can be found at:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    But the basic idea is the same reason you reduce the size of the exhaust nozzle while eliminating the interference from the spindle and combustion chamber.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear students, Being engineering students, you are expected to use your technical knowledge in solving problems for making the world a better place. One of the recent innovative project I...
I am hoping this thread will generate lot of ideas which could be used by engineering students for their final year project. [If you pick up ideas from here, please...
I request all our CEans to post their own tips to help students come up with their own innovative project idea. We do not intend to discuss project ideas; but...
After receiving the amazing CE T-shirt, idea of CE Shop crossed my mind. Can we start with CE Shop...? From CE Shop we can buy CE Brand T-shirt, some engineering...
Michael Jackson “the King of Pop”, passed away on June 25, 2009. It really shocked thousands of millions of MJ fans, will-be fans, and enemies. As was named, he was...