Cell Phones while walking on Roads!

Hey Friends,

Today was the toughest and shocking day for me. While I was coming through the main road, a busy one, of my Research Park, I saw almost all the female pedestrians were talking on cell phones while walking on the road and crossing. πŸ˜” Another shocking thing is only female pedestrians are doing this at many places. Sorry about being partial, but this is true. πŸ˜”

Being a guy, a male, I cannot go to that person and say that this is bad or advice her, where the situation would backfire me like eve teasing and stuffs! πŸ˜” This is the pathetic situation at Chennai right now. I am a very much affected person now. Is there a better way to handle this situation? 😐 Any idea people?

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Why are you concerned about the female inhabitants of Chennai? Why is it bothering you? Don't you know that everyone have the Freedom of Expression in India?πŸ˜›

But it sure is not easy to find a Good Girl to get married to/fall in love with now a days!!😭
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Well, I don't completely get you how is your reply related to the particular discussion.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I didn't get yours either. So i just said what i wanted to say.
    Dude, these ladies (those with the cell phones on their ears, talking) don't have full concentration while walking... What if a vehicle comes and hits, what if I ran over them? 😲 Think!!!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I get it, but think about what i said as well. isn't it awful too? Modern Women do not have the charisma of the older generation, they are more passionate, professional and seductive. πŸ˜”πŸ˜ Imagine if your partner would be like that???πŸ˜•
    Dude, even during crossing of roads? Without concentrating on the traffic and you know what? I have seen in front of my eyes, a lady talking on a cell, crossing a main road got hit and spot dead! 😲 I was shocked at that sight. I didn't want this to happen. 😐 Yeah, am not being partial. I haven't seen a guy talking on a cell phone while on road... Interesting... πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Guys are just more mature and think (well there are exceptions) than Women. Women drive hastily as well. Most of the accidents occur due to people who drive while talking on the cellphones.
    Great! Now that point is... I see about 10 ladies at least everyday on my driveway to office and back. Now how do I make them understand about the seriousness? 😐 Any better ideas please, I wanna do this for their sake and I shouldn't be at a loss!!! πŸ˜”
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    Great! Now that point is... I see about 10 ladies at least everyday on my driveway to office and back. Now how do I make them understand about the seriousness? 😐 Any better ideas please, I wanna do this for their sake and I shouldn't be at a loss!!! πŸ˜”
    Try wearing a sign on your car which says something like "Look before you leap!!!"πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey praveen you are wrong me too do the same of operating phone in fact i am not talking i am messaging on phone as it is more dangerous
    Yeah... But what is it you are saying I am wrong?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    narayana murthy
    hey praveen you are wrong me too do the same of operating phone in fact i am not talking i am messaging on phone as it is more dangerous
    Radiations! Yes they count, but why is Praveen wrong???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GUYS I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I CONVERT SOUND ENERGY TO ELECTRICAL ENERGY?? IF THIS HAPPEN THEN WE CAN CONVERT ALL THE NEAR US INTO USEFUL ELECTRICAL ENERGY???PLEASE HELP...
Do you know about any foreign/indian universities that offer summer fellowships or internships?
hello, I am new to jmeter. i have downloaded and installed it properly. i gone thorough the documentation and performed the stress testing of my website SureThoughts I have done...
Hi Guys, SCT Institute of technology announces β€˜Direct Admission in Engineering – 2011: No Donations 😁 The details of Admission Notifications are as follows: Courses being offered: B.E Specialization in:...
Hello, This is Manyu signing in from Noida, India. I want to ask all the mechanical engineers here one question - what are pre-piston engines? Could anyone here share the...