CE - Restructure Done! Feedback Please!

Hello CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€

First of all, HaPpy CrazyEngineers Day to you! ๐Ÿ˜I hope you have a day full of ideas & activities.

As planned, the CrazyEngineers forum has been restructured. Those who have been around for some time must have been pleasantly (? ๐Ÿ˜ ) surprised.

While lot of care was taken during restructuring & moving of existing threads to their appropriate forums, few things might have got skipped.

Post your comments/feedback about the new CE Forum! It would be great to have your comments on -

1. The overall structure of CE Forums
2. Section explanation (this was one of the most difficult tasks)
3. Changes/Modifications required

Waiting for your comments!

-The Big K-

Replies

• desijays
    desijays
    All is well and nice. I like the forum structure now than before cos it takes a less number of click to get to where I want to.

You couldn't have done any better with the explanations of the sections. Its good.
  • Neha
    Neha
    CE looks more organised now and its easy to track threads.

I liked the new structure!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear that. But why do we have such a cold response here? ๐Ÿ˜’

-The Big K-
  • kant_ashu
    kant_ashu
    its gud, but it took time for me to understand it but it really gud.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are an educated tribe ๐Ÿ˜€ ! We (yes, you are included in 'we') believe in Common Sense! We believe that Common Sense can do wonders and everyone posseses good...
CEans, Would you enjoy reading unformatted text? Would you like to read text which has long trails of dots in it? Would you like to read text in very big/very...
Slang & SMS equivalents of English words! Shall we blame the social networking websites? Before we begin, let us understand the company you are in. At the time of writing...
Hello New CEans! CrazyEngineers is read everyday by Engineers from all over the world. Engineers from various trades, countries & cultures log into CrazyEngineers to share ideas & participate in...
I'm sure the question must have popped up in your mind. Let me answer it here- CrazyEngineers is still a young community. While restructuring the CE forums, the initial plan...