Why "Other Engineering Trades"

I'm sure the question must have popped up in your mind. Let me answer it here-

CrazyEngineers is still a young community. While restructuring the CE forums, the initial plan was to introduce all trade specific sections at once. But that would have led to empty sections or sections with less than 5 threads/discussions.

That's why, it made sense to start a common section for Chemical/Industrial/Automobile/Aeronautical/Civil/Structural/Marine and other engineering trades. As we gather enough number of discussions to any trade, we'll start a new, dedicated section for that trade.

I hope everyone agrees with me. Questions/Feedback?

-The Big K-

Replies

• shyla_r
    shyla_r
    Ya u r rite. I hope v have a dedicated section for instrumentation too. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shyla_r
    Ya u r rite. I hope v have a dedicated section for instrumentation too. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Sure we will. We only need enough number of posts related to instrumentation engineering. Starting a new section is not a big deal ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: No SMS text on CE forums, please. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shyla_r
    shyla_r
    I'm sorry for the sms text and Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well thats a nice idea,as these trades are somehow assciated too,but we have to keep watch and if we find particular trade is geting enough post we have separate it with immeidiate effect
  • er.lalit
    er.lalit
    hey does mining comes under this catagory.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    er.lalit
    hey does mining comes under this catagory.....
    Yes. We only need enough discussion threads to form a new dedicated section.
  • Aparna P P
    Aparna P P
    Hey guys , can we have something on Biotechnology engineering too?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @aparna: Surely. We only need more discussion threads on biotechnology. We'll be happy to start a new section for biotech engineering ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aparna P P
    Aparna P P
    Thats ofcourse a good news sir ๐Ÿ˜,thank you
    I wish to have discussions on higher study options, job prospects, future of biotech etc. Also some talks and interactions with some eminent persons in biotech field if possible.
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    nice decision Mr.Administrator..
    I think this would be good for engineers from other trades..
  • jerryvn01
    jerryvn01
    The_Big_K

CrazyEngineers is still a young community. While restructuring the CE forums, the initial plan was to introduce all trade specific sections at once. But that would have led to empty sections or sections with less than 5 threads/discussions.

That's why, it made sense to start a common section for Chemical/Industrial/Automobile/Aeronautical/Civil/Structural/Marine and other engineering trades. As we gather enough number of discussions to any trade, we'll start a new, dedicated section for that trade.

-The Big K-

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
  • gandhini
    gandhini
    Here is plan for bio tech students...six month training is provided to students of bio tech which prefer location in Chandigarh....

• martincrow
    martincrow
    Hi,
    What about the biomedical, is there any ideas for BM in your mind.If it is possible please include the BM as an category to your section of Engineering branches.Thanks.
  • asheoranpink
    asheoranpink
    #-Link-Snipped-#< links snipped by admin>
  • murtuzi
    murtuzi
    ya tht so true
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    we can hav a dedicated section for instrumentation ............
  • roopits4me
    roopits4me
    hiiiiii i hope now you can start a separate section for aeronautical stream....as it got a good number of threads...๐Ÿ˜€
  • mr_perfect_2011
    mr_perfect_2011
    The_Big_K

-The Big K-
    Electronics and Communication Engineering is also the main trade in engineering. My request is "add the ECE also" for the list.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mr_perfect_2011
    Electronics and Communication Engineering is also the main trade in engineering. My request is "add the ECE also" for the list.
    What's the difference between the two?
  • Jordano612
    Jordano612
    There are and will be so many trades of engineering. The engineering of Artificial Intelligence would basically be like the integration of Neuroscience and Electrical Engineering. As our knowledge progresses, I think about the future and it makes my eyes water. It will be incredible and I honestly wish I could be here for the beginning of Real Startrek. Maybe I should ask to be Cryogenically frozen for 100 years. JK not really haha.
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    That is nice sir... I am happy that you start this type of thread. ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Tina Singh
    Tina Singh
    There are so many different streams, on which very fewer people discuss like Mining engineering, Power engineering, Agricultural engineering. I am a graduate student from a top engineering college in Nagpur. When I was fresher wants to take admission in a different stream, but I didn't get any information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Welcome To CE Labs ๐Ÿ˜€ ! CrazyEngineers labs is a place for CE - Projects & cross trade discussions. Crazy Brains from various trades will gather here to innovate, generate/share...
Welcome to CE Higher Education! CE Higher Education aspires to be a one stop solution for Engineers looking forward to post-graduate opportunities. Right now, because of lack of enough discussions...
Welcome to CE IT Help! CE IT help will take care of all the problems related to computers. CEans from all over the world are at your help! Stop worrying...
Hello CEans! Welcome to CE - InFocus! CE Infocus is all about latest happenings from all over the world. Well now you have a place to discuss all the hottest...
CEans! Did you ever wonder how to go to Forums Home Page or CE Portal in one click? Here is how to - Go to Forum Homepage - Click on...